Jobs at Tastings
Tastings is a community of people that work, contribute and support our mission to bring the best drinks to consumers. We're an exciting place to work for dedicated beverage professionals. Are you creative? Are you critical? Are you reliable? You might want to join our team. Current Positions Available: 6/21/2016
Data Entry & Research Support Specialist
Part-time Position: 16-20 hrs/week. Daytime hours. Jefferson Park-Chicago Location. Must be 21 Yrs. Old Description
Who Are We?
Tastings.com is one of the leading objective review companies for wine, spirits and beer. We have a network of industry professionals that taste and rate beverages in our office. Our office is located conveniently in Chicago just off the blue line! We are looking for a sales and marketing assistant that has the drive of for business development. The right candidate will be results-driven, eager and passionate to learn about targeting B2B and integrated B2C sales and marketing. Job Duties:
• Research new sales leads.
• Perform new data entry of sales leads and query databases for data cleanup.
• Communicate with sales leads to build contact listings.
• Research press publications and advertising opportunities.
• Forward & disseminate information or inquiries to office personnel.
• Accomplish sales department goals by completing related tasks for results.
• General data entry and project support. Qualifications
Data entry skills, proficiency on Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Database work. Experience with digital marketing, Google Drive, content marketing and lead generation. Administrative skills. Understanding the customer, customer focus and attention to detail. Skills
Required - Accurate Data Entry, Microsoft Office Suite.
Preferred - B2B Marketing Strategy, B2B Sales
Contact: Jaclyn Beazley, email@example.com, 773-930-4080 x13